Smuckles’ Garden Camping Adventures is the story of several slug and snail friends who decide to go camping together. The story starts out with lots of laughs but pretty soon something scary happens! Follow the adventures of Smuckles the Slug and pals as they encounter spooky stuff on their camping trip. Get the book on Amazon in paperback or Kindle format. Learn about the hilarious gang on Monsters.net.
I’ve read that to be a good writer you should read, read, read. I have lots of books on Kindle and in paper format but I have a habit of starting them and not finishing them. I’m the queen of half-finished books.
Some of the half-finished books on my Kindle or nightstand:
- The Scarpetta Factor by Patrica Kornwell
- Geek Love By Katherine Dunn (I read it so long ago that I consider this a fresh read)
- Until I find You by John Irving
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- Another Bullshit Night in Suck City: A Memoir by Nick Flynn
- Finding Hanna by John R Kess
- By Reason of Insanity by Randy Singer
- The Judas Goat by Robert Parker
- Finders Keepers by Stephen King
Maybe I haven’t found the right novels to capture my interest. Many years ago (almost twenty-five years ago!) my favorite novel was Geek Love by Katherine Dunn. I read it so long ago that it feels as though I’m reading it for the first time. The last book I really loved and read all the way through in recent history was Stiff by Mary Roach, but even that was a few years back. I read a few others by Mary Roach. Packing for Mars was quite good.
Does anyone else have this problem? Do you even consider it a problem? Are you an avid reader? Tell me what books you like best.