I am in the middle of novel revisions, so naturally I am updating my language generators. I get kind of obsessed with them.
Random language generator
Lorem ipsem language generator
This demo generates lorem ipsem text up to as many paragraphs as you specify. Use it for your web design projects. It is created using Markov chains applied to a very long sample of pre-existing lorem ipsem.
Markov chain language generator
In a Markov chain model, the probability of each item (in this case a word) is based on the state of the previous item. A Markov chain language generator can generate real-sounding text given a source document by predicting which word will follow next after each word. Sample documents here include Alice in Wonderland, Ulysses, my very own vampire novel, the King James Bible, a Latin Bible, a few other texts, and user input where you can enter your own text.
- That stretch of beach was redolent of seaweed.
- Shades of vermillion reminded her of urban gardens in the summer.
- Olympic National Park is lush and verdant.
- The ubiquitous grasslands marked the horizon.
- In a spasm of misplaced confidence, she quit her day job.
- She might have stayed up for a second all-nighter but she was feeling a bit crispy.
- She liked his voice: deep, resonant, and smooth.
Posted in response to The Poetry of List-Making
The recreational furnace checks the operational equator between a hapless fiver. The unmoved brick. Protecting. The broken pumper battles the loud workshirt, says inherent, sincerely. I reply, fatuous. An unique moth admits the cumulative curfew amongst the sinuous solo.
An unconvincing tambourine books a stupid offensive. A fetal masque. Suspending. The boring broom buzzs the attributable squash, says hollow, jealously. I reply, normal. A capitalistic sounding attracts the skilled prodigality.